Detailed and realistic 3D model of 2016 Globe 30 Yard Demolition End Dump. In real scale the diemnsiones are 30 feet long and 102 inches wide. Modeling, texturing and rendering in Blender 2.79 using cycles render. The most important parts are separated, so that it is possible to animate it more easily.
- 3D model most similar to the real object.
- Detailed enough for Close-Up renders.
- Clean and tidy geometry.
- High quality mesh (Only Quads and Tris No N-Gons )
- Subdivision Surface modifier is not required.
- Includes color textures and normal maps.
- The most important parts are separated.
- Measurement units used: cm.
- This model does not include any HDRI or scenes used in preview images.
Globe Demolition Dump 30 Yard
Escene objects: 25
Vertices Trailer: 79,846
Vertices Wheels: 53,672
UV Mapped: Yes
Autodesk FBX: fbx
Wavefront OBJ: obj