High Detailed 3D model of 50s vintage fuel pump. Modeling and render in Blender 2.83 (Cycles). Polygonal mesh in quads only, no N-Gons. The base file (.Blend) contains 11 objects and 1 camera, all the most important objects of the model are separated and with a Subdivision Surface and Weighted Normal modifier for a correct auto smooth. Also all are correctly textured and the textures packaged inside it. This model is ideal for far and close up renders. All is ready and configured.
- 3D model most similar to the real object.
- Detailed enough for Close-Up renders.
- Clean and tidy geometry.
- High quality mesh (Only Quads No N-Gons )
- Subdivision Surface modifier it's ready.
- Includes color textures and normal maps.
- The most important parts are separated.
- Measurement units used: cm.
- This model does not include any HDRI or scenes used in preview images.
Texaco Fuel Pump Sky Chief
Escene objects: 12
Geometry: Polygonal Quads/Tris
UV Mapped: Yes
Autodesk FBX: fbx
Wavefront OBJ: obj